Love Carnival, Love Life
Destination: Netherlands, Rotterdam Carnival
Cost Per Person: From £470.00 (Based on 2 sharing)
Travel Dates: 29/07/2021 - 03/08/2021
Board Type: Bed and Breakfast
What's Included: Holland Pass
Airport: London City Airport
Departure/Arrival Date: 29/07/2021 - 03/08/2021
Baggage Allowance: Hand Luggage only - 10kg
*Additional baggage allowance available upon inquiry *Travel Insurance available upon inquiry
Visit Rotterdam during Carnival time traveling from London City Airport and staying close to the action in the heart of the City at a Four Star Hotel for four days of fun-filled festivities and revelry. Travelers will receive a Holland Pass to enable ease of travel within the city limits, to the Parade and to each of the surrounding events of the Carnival.
The Summer Carnival of Rotterdam is one of the biggest festivals in the Netherlands with a focus on cultural diversity.
The festival attracts more than 900,000 visitors from all over Europe to the city of Rotterdam for a five-day experience in the field of arts and culture, live performances, major international artists, Summer Carnival and all that the city of Rotterdam has to offer.
Hotel Rotterdam is the perfect 4-Star City Center Hotel! Great accessibility via public transportation as the hotel is located only 500 meters from the Central Station. Make yourself at home in one of the 115 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Travel pass can be used for travel from the airport to your Hotel. Save on Sightseeing! this Pass Includes:
1. Entrance Tickets • Choose 3, 4 or 6 entrance tickets plus FREE Public transport OR Canal Cruise. • Valid at major museums and top attractions in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Utrecht and other sights of interest. Public transport valid in Amsterdam or other cities.
2. Free Public Transport OR Canal Cruise • Travel easy and convenient and make use of public transport in Amsterdam or other cities. Or perhaps explore the typical countryside and travel by bus to villages such as Volendam, Marken and Edam or to the Zaanse Schans. • Alternatively, you can choose to take a Canal Cruise where you can enjoy a unique tour along the famous canals and admire from a different perspective the highlights of Amsterdam.
3. Holland Pass Discounts • Unlimited discounts! • If you have used all your tickets, simply show your card for even more savings at museums and attractions • Discounts at many shops and restaurants
4. Skip the Line • Visit more in less time! • Holland Pass gets you fast-track entry at the top museums and busiest attractions • Rijksmuseum, Madame Tussauds, Van Gogh Museum, Heineken Experience, Artis Royal Zoo, Body Worlds, Keukenhof Gardens
5. Guidebook • +300 pages, full-color • Detailed information on each museum and attraction • City maps • Exclusive special offers at a wide selection of restaurants and shops •
6. Valid for 1 month • Valid for 1 month after 1st use (note: not booking date) • Flexible to use during your full visit!
Price Per Person:
Option 1 £470.00 (Based upon two sharing)